Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm Still Alive!

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...although I have been extremely absent from photography (at least the official kind) for awhile. That is mostly due to the ridiculous schedules we have been keeping in the Jerdon household as of late. Between my husband's ever changing residency schedule and our two older sons' sports and school schedules, there just hasn't really been anywhere that I could fit it in. :S 

Luckily, I was able to sneak in a quick session with the fam a couple of weeks ago, and just in time to enjoy the gorgeous colors of fall. I have to say that fall here in Ohio is just stunning!

So, here are some snaps of my three man-children. They were all good sports and let Mom tell them what to wear, then let me get some photographic evidence of their handsomeness. B refused to smile with his teeth for whatever reason and opted for the "model" look, but I think that they all showed me their personalities and that is all that I ask...until we do it again next year. ;) 

These ones are for the grandmas. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment